Dakota Neck Traction Wedge
Towel Can Do Miracles For Neck Pain – Dr Mandell
The Neck Hammock | Neck Pain Relief Device
Home Neck Traction
StrongTek Therapeutic Neck Support Pillow
Teeter Neck Restore – Reduce your neck pain
Apex Cervical Orthosis
Posture Pump® Neck and Back Pain Relief Full Animation
DIY Neck Traction
Avoid costly chiropractic sessions – why spend a lot of money for multiple chiropractic session when you can achieve similar results at home for restoring cervical traction with this chiropractic neck pillow. Using 10-15 minutes a day can help reduce neck pain, provides neck tension relief, relieve nagging headaches and migraines, and restore proper cervical posture. This cervical neck traction device (neck curve restorer) is safe, comfortable, and easy to use. Ergonomically designed for optimal comfort while providing cervical traction. With proper and consistent use, the Lumia Wellness cervical traction wedge fulcrum can aide in: Restoring cervical curvature, stiff neck, military neck, straight neck, forward head tilt, forward head posture corrector, spine alignment, reduce headaches and migraines, chronic neck pain, pinched nerves, mild TMJ. Simply lie down on the Cervical traction wedge and let the weight of your head gently stretch the upper shoulder and anterior neck muscles.
1) Place cervical traction wedge on a flat surface (such as a bed or sofa) with the wedge cutout facing up.
2) Lie down on the flat surface and position yourself such that the wedge cutout cradles your neck.
3) The wedge should be positioned with the vertical side towards your shoulder and the slanted side (with logo) facing away from you, towards your head.
4) Lie down and relax your neck and head onto the cervical traction wedge for 10-15 minutes. We recommend you start off with a short session 5-10 minutes and work your way up.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 6 inches ; 3.04 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- ASIN: B072ZXW86Q
- UPC: 608033739746
- Item model number: 4332458893